With your target group in mind, I will translate your documents in accordance with your requested style.
English, Dutch, French, Spanish
Business, tourism, education, web texts, marketing, technical and technological field, health and fitness, sports
These are your benefits:
- Excellent native speaker quality
- Personal advice and empathy for your business
- Years of experience in the localization sector, with different cultures and countries
- Modern tools and a client-specific translation memory
- Low costs thanks to state-of-the-art tools and low overhead costs
This is what you get:
- Authentic and thoroughly researched German texts which do not read as a translation
- Punctual deliveries
- Translations which have been thoroughly proofread
- Ready-to-use German files tailored to your needs (target group, look-and-feel, style, length etc.)
- Extra tips for your localization
- Would you just like to have your German text checked for possible grammar and spelling mistakes?
- Or would you prefer a more detailed revision including style changes, reformulations and use of technical terms?
- Or would you like to receive an original German text containing puns or that specific tone of voice you are looking for?
- Correction of the content (compared to the source text)
- Correction of any grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes present in the documentation
In addition to the linguistic check:
- If necessary, amendments in style or terminology in accordance with the requested tone of voice and target group
- The source text serves as mere inspiration for the German text, which will give a unique impression in order to appeal to the German speaking reader
- A more creative approach to suit the respective target segment, country and image
Years of experience in teaching German for adults and youngsters, knowledge of online training options and certifications through the German Goethe-Institut.
- Business German (get to know each other, small talk, negotiating, presentations and meetings)
- German for the tourism sector
- German for your holidays
- Brush up your German knowledge
- Private lessons
Face-to-face training, skype lessons, e-mail lessons, online exercises… There are lots of possibilities to learn German.
Which ones do you prefer? We will assemble an appropriate program for your personal goal.
If you would like to offer your services or products in Germany, Austria or Switzerland, you need to specifically adapt your German text, style and tone of voice to these markets.
You may need to copy write your texts according to the image you wish to convey and the targeted group of your product or service.
[Consecutive interpreting = Oral translation from one language into another which is produced after a person has finished speaking and typically with the aid of notetaking]
- For your company negotiations during business meetings or other conversations with your German speaking guests.
Interpreting by phone
- For your telephone calls with German speaking relations, interviews, interrogations, interviews and surveys.
Possible language combinations for interpreting assignments
- English ↔ German
- French ↔ German
- Dutch ↔ German